Kang: Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania: Marvel
Estimated To Ship:
Krang: Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania: Marvel
He’s the new iconic and the next major villain in MCU - Kang The Conqueror, a fearsome warlord with a mysterious past, has conquered the Quantum Realm and rules over all citizens with a brutal totalitarian hand. Super-hero partners Scott Lang and Hope Van Dyne will team up as Ant-Man and the Wasp to face off Kang who is here to rewrite existence and shatter timeline.
Inspired by Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, Hot Toys are bringing the Kang Sixth Scale Figure from the Quantum Realm.
Skillfully crafted based on the image of Jonathan Majors as Kang the Conqueror in the movie, the highly-accurate figure features a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs function, a newly developed head sculpt with LED light-up eyes and face that accentuates his unique ability, specialized body to reflect his physique, beautifully tailored outfit in metallic tone with sculpted armours and fabric cape, effect accessories in translucent blue to recreate his power-using look, and a figure stand for display.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Kang Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Jonathan Majors as Kang in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
- One newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs
- One newly developed head sculpt with LED light-up function on eyes (battery operated)
- Highly-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Six pieces of interchangeable gloved
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One metallic purple, green coloured suit with forearm, calf armours
- One metallic purple, green coloured cape (bendable wire embedded)
- One pair of metallic purple, green coloured shoes
- One pair of power-using translucent blue coloured effect accessories
- One translucent blue coloured circular ground effect
- A figure stand with movie logo and character name
Ready-to-ship goodies usually go out the door in just two business days. As for preorders, they'll make their journey as soon as they touch down!
Sorry Captain, but we can't provide next day services because our warp drive is currently on the fritz!
These are the shipping times after we hit the launch button! It might take up to 2 working days for your item to start its voyage.
- Free Shipping (2-3 Days)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1 Day) £3.99
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2 Days) £3.29
- For ages 15+ years
- This item is a collectible and not a toy
- May contain small parts
If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us. Please use the contact form. We'll get back to you as soon as possible, within 48 hours on weekdays. During peak times this may take a little longer.
We aim to dispatch all Stock items within 2 working days. Preorder items will ship the moment they arrive. For arrival dates please refer to the product page where the item will display aan estimated release date.
Planet Action Figures offers a range of payment options to suit all needs. In stock items can be purchased using Klarna at the checkout stage or PayPal Credit once you log in to PayPal. For preorder items Klarna is available as well as PayPal however there is the added option of Partial.Ly. This can be found under the Payment Plan drop down menu on any preorder product page.
We are currently developing an extensive FAQ to assist customers with the most common questions.
We can be contacted at anytime using the contact form which can be found here.