Batmobile: Batman 1989: MMS694
Estimated To Ship:
Batmobile: Batman 1989: MMS694
The Batmobile is Batman’s primary mode of transportation, also one of the most daunting components in his vast arsenal, keeping it stored in the Batcave when not in use. The vehicle's popularity with fans has established a strong following and easily ranks with the 1966 Batmobile as one of the most popular Batmobiles of all time.
Inspired by the appearance of Batmobile in Tim Burton’s live-action movie Batman (1989), Sideshow and Hot Toys are launching the legendary ride as a sixth scale collectible vehicle.
The screen-accurate Batmobile measures approximately 100cm is fully designed to capture the mechanical design and painting bringing the remarkable Bat vehicle to reality. Features an incredible amount of details such as the slide-open canopy door; head and taillights, jet engine and dashboard panel with LED light up function; rotatable wheels; gadgets including the side-mounted batdisc launchers, machine guns, grappling hooks and shinbreakers, and a rotary base to recreate scene in the Batcave.
The Batmobile vehicle is going to make an awesome addition to your Bat collection!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Batmobile Sixth Scale Figure Accessory features:
- Authentically and detailed likeness of Batmobile in Batman (1989)
- Sleek black color paint application on the exterior design
- Approximately 100cm L x 40cm W x 25cm H
- LED light-up headlights, taillights, jet engine and dashboard panel (power operated)
- Canopy door allows sliding function
- Openable fuel tank door to review mechanical details
- Rotatable wheels
- Side-mounted batdisc launchers
- One (1) pair of moveable machine guns
- Two (2) seaters
- Sized to fit with Batman Sixth Scale Figure from Batman (1989) collection series
- One (1) pair of shinbreakers
- One (1) pair of grappling hooks
- Eight (8) batdiscs
- One (1) rod for holding the canopy door
- Specially designed rotary base
* Battery not included for collectible, three (3) AA batteries are required
Ready-to-ship goodies usually go out the door in just two business days. As for preorders, they'll make their journey as soon as they touch down!
Sorry Captain, but we can't provide next day services because our warp drive is currently on the fritz!
These are the shipping times after we hit the launch button! It might take up to 2 working days for your item to start its voyage.
- Free Shipping (2-3 Days)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1 Day) £3.99
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2 Days) £3.29
- For ages 15+ years
- This item is a collectible and not a toy
- May contain small parts
If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us. Please use the contact form. We'll get back to you as soon as possible, within 48 hours on weekdays. During peak times this may take a little longer.
We aim to dispatch all Stock items within 2 working days. Preorder items will ship the moment they arrive. For arrival dates please refer to the product page where the item will display aan estimated release date.
Planet Action Figures offers a range of payment options to suit all needs. In stock items can be purchased using Klarna at the checkout stage or PayPal Credit once you log in to PayPal. For preorder items Klarna is available as well as PayPal however there is the added option of Partial.Ly. This can be found under the Payment Plan drop down menu on any preorder product page.
We are currently developing an extensive FAQ to assist customers with the most common questions.
We can be contacted at anytime using the contact form which can be found here.