Green Goblin glides into the One:12 Collective!
The One:12 Collective Green Goblin sports his classic look, wearing a fitted bodysuit, tunic, and cross body satchel bag which can store his assorted bombs. 5 head portraits are included – three Green Goblin portraits with varying facial expressions and two unmasked Norman Osborne portraits.
Green Goblin is never seen without his most prized invention, the Goblin Glider which he can securely attach to with the included foot straps. The Glider features hinged wings, two removable hover FX and thruster FX, and attaches to the included posing post.
After the testing of an unstable strength-enhancing serum lands him in the hospital, Norman Osborne emerges smarter, stronger, and maniacal. Assuming the mantle of Green Goblin, Osborne uses his new powers to reign down chaos and destruction and attempt to settle his personal vendetta with Spider-Man.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE SPIDER-MAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 32 points of articulation
- Five (5) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Twelve (12) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of pointing hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L & R)
- Three (3) pairs of posing hands (L & R)
- Fitted bodysuit
- Messenger bag with pumpkin bomb storage
- One (1) Goblin Glider with hinged wings
- Two (2) Goblin Glider thruster FX
- Two (2) Goblin Glider hover FX
- One (1) Goblin mask (can be held)
- Six (6) pumpkin bombs
- One (1) flaming pumpkin bomb
- One (1) smoking pumpkin bomb
- One (1) thrown pumpkin FX
- One (1) sparkle blast FX
- Three (3) throwing bats
- One (1) ghost bomb
- One (1) frog bomb
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Green Goblin figure is packaged in a collector-friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
*This product is intended for collectors ages 18 and up and is not suitable for children. The product may contain small parts that can be a choking hazard as well as sharp points that can cause injury. The item is not designed for rough play and is considered a display item for collectors.