Admiral Jean-Luc Picard: Star Trek: Picard: Exo-6: Sixth Scale
Estimated To Ship: February - March 2024
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
“WHAT BEGAN OVER 35 YEARS AGO ENDS TONIGHT.”
The oft-praised Season 3 of Star Trek: Picard is represented here in 1:6 form by EXO-6’s Jean-Luc Picard one sixth scale museum grade collectible figure.
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 11 inches tall, every element, from his 24th century jacket to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Patrick Stewart has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The EXO-6 Picard 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 28 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this excellent likeness of Patrick Stewart as jean-Luc Picard is specially hand-painted.
- 24th Century Outfit: With research assisted by Costume Designer Michael Crow, this clothing set matches the onscreen costume as seen in Star Trek: Picard Season 3. Including the jacket, pants and trousers – all matched to the original costume. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to the jacket.
- Boots: Plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original footwear.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
Picard comes with appropriate hand props as seen in the show. He comes equipped with:
- Federation hand phaser.
- Bottle of Chateau Picard (not for consumption).
This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of everyone’s favorite retired admiral and an excellent way to commemorate Season 3 of Star Trek: Picard. Many thanks to showrunner Terry Matalas, Costume Designer Michael Crow and Prop Master Jeffrey Lombardi for their invaluable help in realizing the characters of Star Trek: Picard.
Ready-to-ship goodies usually go out the door in just two business days. As for preorders, they'll make their journey as soon as they touch down!
Sorry Captain, but we can't provide next day services because our warp drive is currently on the fritz!
These are the shipping times after we hit the launch button! It might take up to 2 working days for your item to start its voyage.
- Free Shipping (2-3 Days)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 (1 Day) £3.99
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2 Days) £3.29
- For ages 15+ years
- This item is a collectible and not a toy
- May contain small parts
If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us. Please use the contact form. We'll get back to you as soon as possible, within 48 hours on weekdays. During peak times this may take a little longer.
We aim to dispatch all Stock items within 2 working days. Preorder items will ship the moment they arrive. For arrival dates please refer to the product page where the item will display aan estimated release date.
Planet Action Figures offers a range of payment options to suit all needs. In stock items can be purchased using Klarna at the checkout stage or PayPal Credit once you log in to PayPal. For preorder items Klarna is available as well as PayPal however there is the added option of Partial.Ly. This can be found under the Payment Plan drop down menu on any preorder product page.
We are currently developing an extensive FAQ to assist customers with the most common questions.
We can be contacted at anytime using the contact form which can be found here.